From the Manufacturer
Content kids crave
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription offering over 20,000 books, movies, TV shows, apps and games for kids 3-12. Age Filters ensure kids see age-appropriate content. Parents can add content to kids’ profiles to give them more access to apps and games like Netflix or Minecraft.
Easy-to-use parental controls
Limit screen time, set educational goals and curfews, and manage content for up to 4 child profiles with easy-to-use parental controls.
In FreeTime, kids do not have access to social media or Alexa. In-app purchases require parent approval. Parents can exit FreeTime using a passcode.
If it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it.
The Kid-Proof Case is designed to protect against drops and bumps with a perfect fit in hands—or enjoy hands-free with the built-in stand. Plus, Fire Kids Edition tablets include a 2-year worry-free guarantee. If it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
• Display: 7” touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution at 171 ppi, SD video playback, with IPS (in-plane switching) technology and advanced polarizing filter
• Size: 8.7” x 6.3” x 1.0” (220 x 161 x 25.8 mm)
• Weight: 16.1 ounces (456 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
• CPU & RAM: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz with 1 GB of RAM
• Storage: 16 GB (9.4 GB available to user) of internal storage. Add microSD card for up to 512 GB of additional storage. Some apps may require that they are installed on internal storage. App or feature updates may impact available storage.
• Battery life: Up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music. Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Certain software features or apps may reduce battery life.
• Charge time: Fully charges in approximately 4 hours using the micro-USB power adapter included in the box.
• Wi-Fi connectivity: Single-antenna dual-band Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the dual-band 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks. WiFi 6 (802.11 ax) is not currently supported.
• 4G connectivity: N/A
• Ports: USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) to connect to a PC/Macintosh computer, or to charge your device with the included power adapter; microSD slot for external storage
• Audio: 3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated speaker
• Sensors: Accelerometer
• Camera specs: 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
• Location services: Location-based services via Wi-Fi
• Available colors: Pink, Blue, Purple Kid-Proof Case
• Additional features: External volume controls, built-in Bluetooth with support for A2DP compatible stereo headphones, speakers, microphone, and LE accessories support
• Accessibility features: VoiceView screen reader enables access to the vast majority of Fire tablet features for users who are blind or visually impaired using text-to-speech or a connected refreshable braille display. Screen magnifier enables viewers to zoom in and out, and pan around the screen. Fire tablets also include accessibility settings for Closed Captioning, Font Size, High Contrast Text, Color Inversion, Color Correction, and Convert Stereo to Mono audio. (Captions are not available for all content.).
• Subscription: Includes 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited for new subscribers.
• Warranty and service: 2-year worry-free guarantee. Coverage for anything that happens to your Fire Kids Edition including electrical and mechanical breakdowns. Use of Fire Kids Edition tablet is subject to Amazon’s Condition of Use and the terms.
• Age range: Ages 3 and up. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Generation: 9th generation – 2019 release
What’s in the box:-
• Fire 7 tablet
• Amazon Kid-Proof Case
• USB 2.0 cable
• 5W power adapter
• Quick Start Guide
• 1 Year Limited Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges, power related issues and user damage