From the Manufacturer
The 18W USB-C port offers the kind of charging speeds that you normally only find in a wall charger. Charge an iPhone 11 to 50% in 30 minutes or fully charge a Galaxy S20 in less than 2 hours.
Connect PowerCore to an 18W charger to simultaneously charge your phone wirelessly while recharging PowerCore’s battery. And when you need to go, just unplug PowerCore to give your phone a portable wireless charge.
Wireless Charging. Anywhere.
The convenience of wireless charging is no longer confined to your home or office. Qi-certified charging up to 10W lets you fully charge an iPhone 11 in less than 4 hours no matter where you are.
Choose How You Charge
With wireless, USB, and USB-C charging all available, PowerCore gives you unprecedented choice over how you charge. You can even use all of them at once to charge 3 devices simultaneously.
Power a Full Day
PowerCore is equipped with a 10,000mAh cell capacity to keep your devices charged for at least a full day. Charge an iPhone 11 or Pixel 4 more than twice, or charge a Galaxy S20 over 1.5 times.
Qi-certification offers flawless wireless charging with compatible devices, while our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology ensures optimized charging to virtually any mobile device including phones, tablets, and more.
Our MultiProtect safety system combines foreign-object detection, short-circuit protection, temperature control, and more so you can charge your devices with total peace of mind.
Built-In Phone Stand
Slide-out the built-in phone stand to watch videos while charging. Note: Only wired charging can be accessed while using the phone stand.
Charge Through Cases
PowerCore supports charging through phone cases up to 5 mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
On-The-Go Wireless Charging
Place your phone, earbuds, or other Qi device on the center of the pad to get a convenient wireless charge anywhere.
Connect an 18W charger (not included) to the USB-C port to fully recharge the internal battery in just 4.5 hours.
• This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
• The wireless charging feature does not work with the Apple Watch series or Samsung Watch series.
• Do not use a 5W charger to charge your phone wirelessly and recharge PowerCore simultaneously. To charge simultaneously at full speed, it’s recommended to use a charger with at least an 18W output.
• Phone cases thicker than 5 mm, magnetic attachments, metal attachments, stands, or credit cards will interfere with wireless charging.
• Place your phone on the center of the wireless pad to ensure stable charging. If your phone does not show as charging, adjust the position of your phone.
• Press the power button to activate wireless charging.
• 10,000 mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.