From the Manufacturer
Two-Way Fast Charging
With a maximum input and output of 20W, the power bank charges iPhone 14 3 times faster than a regular 5W charger. Recharging itself only takes 2.6 hours.
Magnetic battery that juices up your phone while recharging itself so you’re always connected wherever you go.
Use the Right Cases
For best results, use only iPhone-compatible magnetic phone cases. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will cause a weak magnetic attraction.
Advanced Safety Standards
Anker’s MultiProtect safety system is designed with temperature control, foreign object detection, radiation shielding, and more, to protect you and your devices.
Charge or Stand
The handy charger conveniently charges your phone, while the dedicated foldable stand provides stable hands-free phone viewing.
Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery port, it can charge itself and any compatible handheld device at the same time.
Magnetically Snap and Charge
The strong magnetic connection holds your phone securely. Just snap the charger onto the back of your phone to seamlessly power up your device.
• Dimensions: 4.21 in x 2.61 in x 0.71 in (107 mm x 66.5 mm x 18.15 mm)
• Weight: 7.68 oz (218 g)
*The 10,000mAh capacity consists of two 5,000mAh batteries that are connected in series.
- Devices can use 20W USB-C and 18W USB-A wired charging, or 7.5W wireless charging.
- Not compatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as OtterBox defender cases.
- Magnetic and metal attachments such as cards, keys, and pop grips will interfere with charging.
- After peeling off the sticker on the surface, use rubbing alcohol to wipe off the residue.
- The charging indicators are located at the bottom of the portable charger. When the battery is fully charged, 4 lights on the left will turn off after 10 minutes, whereas the indicator on the far right will keep flashing.
- Due to the incompatible size of the portable charger, it is not recommended to use with iPhone 13/12 mini.