From the Manufacturer
Advanced Connectivity and Speed
The multi-function USB-C port allows for unprecedented data transfer and charging speeds. You can also connect to 2 monitors simultaneously in 4K@60Hz via a USB-C to dual HDMI splitter (not included).
Supports 5K@60Hz to a single monitor.
Note: The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Connect to Multiple Display
Stop wasting time switching back and forth between programs or documents, simply connect to multiple monitors via the multi-function and HDMI ports for a simpler and more productive experience.
Note: MacBook Air/Pro 2020 with an M1 chip can only support one monitor.
Transfer Files at High Speed
Connect to the multi-function USB-C port to transfer files at up to 40 Gbps.
Connect to the USB-C data port or USB-A ports to access high-speed data transfer at up to 5Gb/s or to connect instantly to all of your peripherals, including mice, keyboards, and USB drives—with no installation necessary.
MacBook Pro 13″ 2023/2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017/2016
MacBook Pro 15″ 2019/2018/2017/2016
MacBook Pro 14″ 2023/2022/2021/2019
MacBook Pro 16″ 2023/2022/2021/2019
MacBook Air 2023/2022/2021/2020/2019/2018
• A 100W Power Delivery charger and cable are required to support 100W charging.
• MacBook Air/Pro 2020 with an M1 chip can only support one monitor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I use this hub with MacBook cases?
No, this hub is not compatible with MacBook cases.
2. Is this hub compatible with Dell XPS 13?
No, this hub is designed specifically to fit MacBook. It is not compatible with any other devices.
3. What’s the difference between the multi-function port and the USB-C data port?
The multi-function USB-C port supports Power Delivery charging, media display, and data transfer, while the USB-C data port only supports data transfer.
4. How can the hub’s multi-function port support charging, media display, and data transfer at the same time?
To use the multi-function USB-C port to simultaneously charge, display media, and transfer data, you must have a monitor with a Thunderbolt 3 port plus a USB or USB-C port. Use a Thunderbolt cable to connect the hub to your monitor, and another cable to connect your monitor’s USB-A or USB-C port to your SSD (or other storage device).
5. Do the USB-A ports support charging or media display?
No, the USB-A ports do not support charging or media display.
6. Does this hub get hot?
When the hub is fully loaded, it may reach a surface temperature of around 113°F. However, this is normal for products of this kind.
• Hardware Interface: USB 3.0 Type A, USB 3.0 Type C, HDMI
• Number of Ports: 7
• Compatible Devices: USB Flash Drives, Mouse, Keyboards, Monitors, Laptops, Card Readers
• Dimensions: 4.72 x 1.14 x 0.39 inches
• Weight: 1.12 ounces
What’s in the Box:
• Anker PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB-C Hub (for Macbook) – A8371 – Grey
• Travel Pouch
• Welcome guide
• 18 Month Limited Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues.