From the Manufacturer
Power Delivery Technology
One of the world’s first portable chargers to support Power Delivery to charge laptops and other high-power devices.
USB-C and standard USB ports offer complete compatibility for phones, tablets, laptops and more.
The ultimate high-speed charging bundle
PowerCore Speed 20000 PD uses Power Delivery technology to drastically slash USB-C device charging times, while PowerPort Speed restores battery life to PowerCore in a flash.
Charge any USB-C device at unprecedented speed, and keep going for longer than ever before.
Charge two devices simultaneously, using Power Delivery for USB-C, and Anker’s world-famous PowerIQ technology for rapid charging standard USB devices.
Capacity: 20100mAh / 72.36Wh
PD Input: 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 15V=2A, 20V=1.5A
PD Output: 5V=3A, 9V=2.6A, 15V=1.6A
Standard Output: 5V=2A
– Compatible with USB-C MacBooks / iPad, iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), and other USB-charged devices.
– Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptops, Dell Venue series laptops, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Some USB-C laptops which require an input over 30W may not be compatible.
– Does not support high-speed charging for MacBook Pro, Samsung W700, Lumia 950, or Motorola Z Force Droid Edition.
– Nintendo Switch will not charge when connected via HDMI.
– Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
– Does not support some USB-C laptops which draw more than 22W.
– For the optimum charging experience use the included wall charger and cable.
What’s in the Box
PowerCore Speed 20000 PD
USB-C to C cable