From the Manufacturer
Anker Nano (PowerPort III Nano)
The Super-Small 20W Charger for iPhone
The Power Your iPhone Needs
Anker Nano is designed with a 20W output to match the max input of iPhone 12, so you can provide exactly as much power as your iPhone needs.
Charge iPhone 11 to 53% in just 30 minutes—that’s up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger.
Compact and Portable
Measuring just over 1 inch on each side and weighing about the same as a AA battery, this is a high-speed charger with unrivaled power and portability.
One for All
Anker Nano is optimized to work flawlessly with a wide range of smartphones, tablets, and more, so now you can charge all of your mobile devices via a single ultra-portable charger.
Advanced Charging Technology
Anker’s latest technology uses a stacked design with custom magnetic components to reduce size, boost efficiency, and improve heat dissipation.
iPhone 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / iPhone SE (2nd generation) /11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8;
iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th / 3rd / 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 11-inch 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 10.5-inch; iPad Air 4th / 3rd generation; Pad 8th / 7th generation; iPad mini 5th generation, AirPods, Apple Watch
Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+; Note 9 / 8; Pixel 3a / 3XL / 3 / 2 XL / 2, and More
Input: 100-240V 0.6A 50-60Hz
• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support “Charge-and-Play” in TV mode.
• After connecting to iPhone (8 / 8 Plus / X / XS Max / XS / XR), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
• This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+, but does not support full-speed fast charging.
• Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (Cables sold separately).
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
• Anker PowerPort III Nano 20W Wall Charger with PowerIQ 3.0 (UK PLUG) – A2633 – Black
• Welcome guide
• 18 Month Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues.