From the Manufacturer
Looking for a stylish and economical printer? This 3-in-1 EcoTank features a striking control panel and comes with up to three years’ worth of ink included, saving you up to 90% on the cost of ink2. With its enhanced ink filling system and new ink bottles engineered to minimise the risk of spills, this compact model proves a reliable and easy-to-use solution for printing in high volumes.
Three whole years – that’s how long you could go without buying more ink for the L3111. This means it can save you up to 90% on the cost of ink. Giving you an extremely low cost per page, it produces up to 8,100 pages in black and 6,500 in colour with the included ink.
With the equivalent of up to 82 cartridges’ worth of ink, you can go longer between refills with this EcoTank printer. It uses an ultra-high-capacity ink tank to completely remove the need for cartridges. In addition, with this 3-in-1 you can take advantage of print, scan and copy features.
Discover the next generation
Thanks to the ink tank being positioned at the front of the printer, this new design is compact, provides easy access for refilling, and a clear view of the ink levels. It features an enhanced ink filling system engineered to minimise the risk of spills and mess. The new bottles incorporate a mechanism that ensures only the right tanks are filled with the corresponding colour.
With a Micro Piezo printhead, EcoTank provides a reliable printing solution. A one year warranty is provided as standard, while promotional warranties may offer more. Check the technical specification for the latest offer.
• Printing Method: Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
• Nozzle Configuration: 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
• Minimum Droplet Size: 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
• Ink Technology: Dye Ink
• Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
• Category: Home, Home Office
• All-in-One Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
• Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 10 pages/min Monochrome, 5 pages/min Colour
• Printing Speed: 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
• Single-sided scan speed (A4 black): 200 DPI; , 11 sec. with flatbed scan
• Single-sided scan speed (A4 colour): 200 DPI; , 32 sec. with flatbed scan
• Optical Resolution: 600 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
• Output formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF
• Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
Paper / Media Handling
• Number of paper trays: 1
• Paper Formats: C6 (Envelope), B5, A6, A5, A4, Legal, User defined, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm, Letter, No. 10 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), 16:9
• Duplex: Manual
• Output Tray Capacity: 30 Sheets
• Multifunction: 100 Sheets Standard, 100 Sheets Maximum, 20 Photo Sheets
• Media Handling: Borderless print
• Energy Use: 12 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 0.4 Watt (sleep mode), 3.9 Watt (Ready), 0.2 Watt (Power off)
• Supply Voltage: AC 220 V – 240 V
• Product dimensions: 375 x 347 x 179 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Product weight: 3.9 kg
• Noise Level: 6.5 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode – 52 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
• Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2, XP Professional x64 Edition
Included Bottle Yield
Black yield: 8,100 pages
Colour yield: 6,500 pages
What’s in the box
• 4 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M) + 1 extra black ink bottle
• Main unit
• Power cable
• Setup guide
• Software (CD)
• Warranty document
• 1 Year Limited Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues and user damage.