From the Manufacturer
Unique design meets superior sound
The Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5’s advanced and distinctive design is expressed through its signature round silhouette, premium fabric cover of the speaker enclosure and an integrated aluminum handle for easy portability. Destined to be the best sounding, full featured portable Bluetooth speaker in its class, the Onyx Studio 5 offers 8 hours of playtime as well as wireless dual sound, which wirelessly connect two Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 speakers to elevate music listening experience. Commanding attention at every angle, the Onyx Studio 5 is an iconic design piece in any home.
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth to enjoy room-filling sound. Connect up to 2 smart devices at the same time and take turns playing music.
8 hours of playtime
The rechargeable battery supports up to 8 hours of playtime.
Wireless Dual Sound
Wirelessly connect two Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 speakers for an elevated music listening experience.
Crafted in a unique aluminium and fabric finish for truly elegant look and feel.
Integrated Aluminium Handle
Integrated aluminium carrying handle for easy portability
• Bluetooth version: 4.2
• Support: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
• Transducers: Woofer 1 x 120mm, Tweeter 1 x 25mm
• Rated Power: 1 x 50W RMS Bi-amp (AC mode)
• Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
• Signal to noise ratio: 80dB A-weighted
• Power supply: 19V/2A
• Battery type: 3.635V/3283mAh Lithium-ion
• Battery charge time: 5 hours
• Music playtime: up to 8 hours (Varies by volume level and music content)
• Bluetooth transmitter power: 0 – 9dBm
• Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2402MHz – 2480MHz
• Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
• Dimension: (H x W x D) 284mm x 291mm x 128mm
• Weight :2980g
What’s in the Box
• 1x Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5
• 1x Power adaptor
• 1x Quick start guide
• 1x Safety sheet
• 1x Warranty card
• 1 Year Limited Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues.