From the Manufacturer
G920 Driving Force is the definitive sim racing wheel for the latest Xbox One and PC titles. With realistic dual-motor force feedback and helical gearing for quiet, smooth steering. On-wheel controls and paddle shifters are easy to access so you can make crisp, precise gear transitions. The separate pedal unit gives you natural, responsive control, with a nonlinear brake pedal that mimics the feel of high-performance vehicles. Driving Force is built for comfort and durability with hand-stitched leather and stainless steel components. Built-in clamps and bolt points keeps Driving Force mounted securely to a table or racing rig, minimizing shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers.
Dual-Motor Force Feedback
Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain, under- or over-steer drifting and more. Powerful dual-motor force feedback realistically simulates force effects so you can respond with precision.
Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft. Stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals. Hand-stitched leather wheel cover. G920 delivers the look, feel and durability of a real racecar wheel.
Tight, Smooth, Precise Control
Helical transmission gears reduce noise and vibration. Anti-backlash keeps wheel and pedals tight. Hall-effect sensor uses magnetic fields to sense the position of the wheel for steering precision.
Easy-Access Game Controls
D-Pad and console buttons are right at your fingertips. Semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
Drive fearlessly knowing the wheel won’t shift during aggressive maneuvers. The racing wheel mounts securely to your table or racing rig via built-in clamps or screw mounting points.
900° Steering For Realistic Turns
With 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation, you can turn the wheel two and half times—the same as a racecar wheel. And the steering wheel stripe lets you easily see which direction the wheel is pointing.
Responsive, Adjustable Floor Pedal Unit
Throttle, pressure-sensitive brake, and clutch pedals let you accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car. For finer control, reposition the pedal faces for easy heel-toe maneuvers. Rubber feet and a retractable carpet grip system keep your pedals right where you put them.
• Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
• Hall-effect steering sensor
• Dual-Motor Force Feedback
• Overheat safeguard
• Nonlinear brake pedal
• Patented carpet grip system
• Textured heel grip
• Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
• Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
• Steering shaft: Steel
• Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
• Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
• Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
• Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
• Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
• Height: 10.62 in (270 mm)
• Width: 10.23 in (260 mm)
• Depth: 10.94 in (278 mm)
• Weight without cables: 4.96 lbs (2.25 kg)
• Height: 6.57 in (167 mm)
• Width: 16.87 in (428.5 mm)
• Depth: 12.24 in (311 mm)
• Weight without cables: 6.83 lbs (3.1 kg)
• Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One
• Powered USB port
• Windows 11 or Windows 10
• Logitech G G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel (Xbox One & PC)
• 3-Pedal Set
• Power Adapter
• 1 Year Limited Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues and user damage.