From the Manufacturer
Premium audio for calls and music
Laser-tuned drivers and built-in equalizer for precision audio. USB-A plug-and-play connectivity lets you instantly enjoy music, movies, and calls in rich, digital stereo sound. On-ear controls and mute indicator light make it easy to see when the mic is muted.
High-Definition Sound Quality
Laser-tuned drivers and built-in equalizer provide rich, digital audio for full immersion in music, games and calls. This plug-and-play headset can be used with any PC or Mac computer with a USB-A port or adapter without the need to install software.
Noise Canceling Mic
Minimizes unwanted background noise for clear conversations. Right-sided mic can be conveniently positioned for better voice capture. Discreet boom can be tucked inside the headband and out of the way when you’re not using it.
Adjust the volume or mute your calls with simple on-ear controls located on the right ear cup. Confirm mute status with an easy-to-see light indicator on the headset cord.
Ultra-comfortable, adjustable design. Soft, padded leatherette headband and ear cups feel good even after hours of listening.
USB provides easy plug-and-play operation. Simply plug the USB-A connector into your computer and instantly enjoy conversations, movies, or music in rich stereo sound.
• Height x Width x Depth: 7.09 in (180 mm) x 8.46 in (215 mm) x 3.07 in (78 mm)
• Weight: 4.23 oz (0.12 Kg)
Works with Common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems
• Windows® or macOS®
• Chrome OS™
• USB port (Type A port or adapter)
• Input Impedance: 20 Ohms
• Sensitivity (headphone): 115dB +/-3dB
• Sensitivity (microphone): -42dBV/Pa +/- 3dB
• Frequency response (Headset): 20Hz – 20kHz
• Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz to 16.kHz
• Cable length: 5.90 ft (1.8m)
• USB-A compatible (1.1, 2.0, 3.0)
• Logitech H540 USB Computer Headset with High-Definition Sound and On-Ear Controls
• User Documents
• 1 Year Limited Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues and user damage.