From the Manufacturer
Anker 535 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 512Wh)
All-Round Power Station with 716W Total Output
Power Saving Mode On
Put Your Power Station to Sleep.
Switching on the energy-saving mode will automatically turn off the power station once all your devices are fully charged to prevent wasting power.
Make the Most of Your Power Station
Switching off the energy-saving mode will enable stable charging and keep your devices running during long usage like time-lapse photography.When power saving mode is off, PowerHouse will enable stable charging for prolonged use scenarios such as time-lapse photography or to keep CPAP machines running.
Ideal for Low-Light Environments
During trips or emergencies, the portable power station is equipped with a built-in light bar for added convenience.
Smart Display at a Glance
Easily check your charging status with an informative LED display. Keep track of the cell capacity, current input and output, and the estimated time for the power station to recharge.
The power station operates at whisper-quiet levels at all times thanks to an internal chip and intelligent AI algorithm, so you barely know it’s on.
Works for Small-to-Medium Devices
Please note that the power station only supports devices and appliances with a rating less than 500W.
Sustainable Solar Charging
Harness the power of the sun and recharge the portable power station to 80% in 3.2 hours under direct sunlight conditions. (Note: Works with pass-through charging and Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to get the highest efficiency while solar charging)
Quick Recharge under 2.5h
Recharge via an in-box adapter and a USB-C port with a total output of 180W from 0% to 80% under 2.5h
Power your laptop at high speed thanks to the built-in 60W USB-C Power Delivery.
Equipped with premium materials and an upgraded Battery Management System (BMS) that ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
Make the Most Of Your PowerHouse
Switching on power-saving mode enables the power station to turn off right away when your devices are fully charged. Switching off power-saving mode will enable stable charging for prolonged use scenarios.
• Battery Pack Rated Capacity: 16V/32000mAh 512Wh
• Charging Temperature: 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
• Discharging Temperature: -4°F-104°F / -20°C-40°C
• AC Surge Power: 750W
• Efficiency, Input, and Output: DC Input/DC: 11-28V⎓ 10A (120W Max)
• USB-C Input/USB-C: 5V⎓3A/ 9V⎓3A/ 15V⎓3A/20V⎓3A (60W Max)
• USB-C Output/USB-C: 5V⎓3A/ 9V⎓3A/ 15V⎓3A/20V⎓3A (60W Max)
• AC Output/AC: 220V-240V~, 2.27A, 50Hz, 500W
• USB-A Output/USB-A: 5V⎓7.2A (2.4A Max Per Port)
• Car Charger Output: 12V⎓10A
• Powered by lithium iron phosphate batteries used in electric vehicles that offer 6 times more usage than conventional batteries.
• When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
• The power station supports pass-through charging.
• Compatible with USB-C MacBooks, iPad, iPhone 8 / X / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets, and other USB-charged devices.
• Incompatible with appliances that require more than 500W input such as microwaves, electric grills, refrigerators, electric vehicles, coffee machines, and more.
• If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%.
• A compatible solar panel for Anker PowerHouse will be available soon.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
• Anker 535 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 512Wh)
• 120W adapter
• Car charging cable
• Welcome guide
• 1 Year Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues.