Returns & Refunds Policy
Goods sold are not refundable, returnable or exchangeable. If the return is a result of our error or defective product, please read below on our policy for Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error.
Returns & Refunds Policy Rules and Exceptions
• Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
Defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received may be returned. Your shipping charges will be waived. When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and replace it, or issue you a refund of the order if no longer in stock. If the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees will apply and the order will be delivered back to you in the state it was returned.
Exchanges and Replacements
At this time, we are unable to process exchanges or replacements for orders outside of Nairobi. If you wish to make an exchange or need a replacement, you must return the original item back to us and place a new order for a replacement item. For assistance, please click here to contact us.
Return Instructions for “Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error”
To initiate a return on a Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error order, you must contact us within 5 days from the date your package arrives at your doorstep to create a Return Authorization.
Upon contacting us, we will provide you with a Return Label and further return instructions.
1. Print out the documentation provided (Return Label).
2. Place all items being returned in one parcel/package
3. Attach the Return Label in a plastic document sleeve on the outside of the return package.
4. Follow any additional instructions provided via email along with the return shipping address.