From the Manufacturer
More Sunlight, Longer Power
The panels offer solar conversion efficiency of up to 23% when set in direct sunlight. Recharge even faster by chaining multiple panels in a series.
Smart Sunlight Tracking System
With Suncast technology’s guidance, adjust the panels properly for optimal solar charging.
Built to Last
Designed to withstand scratches and poor weather, the ultra-durable solar panels are ideal for the outdoors and come in handy during power outages.
Portable, Foldable, and Adjustable
Designed with an adjustable kickstand, seamlessly install the panels and get the best angle while solar charging. When you’re done charging, just fold the panels and bring them everywhere you go. The solar panel’s adjustable stand doubles as a kickstand and provides additional storage space.
Advanced Safety for Peace of Mind
Short-circuit and overvoltage protection will keep you and your devices safe.
Solar Adapter Compatible
Connect to PowerHouse with solar charging cable and a XT-60 to DC7909 connector.
• Cell Efficiency: 23%
• Net Weight: 11 lb / 5 kg
• Product Dimensions (Folded): 20.7 x 18.5 x 3.4 in / 525 x 470 x 85 mm/Product Dimensions (Unfolded): 56.9 x 20.7 x 1.8 in / 1446 x 525 x 45 mm
• XT60 Output: 100W/USB-C Output: 15W/USB-A Output: 12W/USB-A and USB-C Total Output: 15W Max
• Rated Voltage: 26.5V/Rated Current: 3.77A
• Operating Temperature: -4°F-140°F / -20°C-60°C
Q1: Why is the charging power lower than 100W under ideal sunlight conditions?
A: The output power of the solar charger is not only related to the weather but also the area of direct sunlight. For maximum sunlight and larger output power, adjust the position and angle of the solar charger.
Q2: Is the solar panel waterproof?
A: The solar panel is not waterproof. Avoid direct exposure to water, rain, and moist environments.
1. Charging efficiency is subject to sunlight intensity.
2. Solar panels are only compatible with PowerHouse 256Wh, 512Wh, and 1229Wh (sold separately).
3. When recharging, keep your portable power station and devices away from direct sunlight as excessive heat may cause damage.
• Full Compatible Portable Power Station
• Anker 757 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1229Wh)
• Anker 535 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 512Wh)
• Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh)
• PowerHouse II 300
• PowerHouse II 400
• PowerHouse II 800
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
• Anker 625 Solar Panel (100W)
• Solar Charging Cable
• XT-60 to DC7909 Connector
• Welcome guide
• 1 Year Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues.