From the Manufacturer
PowerConf S500’s 32K sampling rate and powerful Digital Signal Processor combine to ensure every word you speak carries weight and clarity.
PowerConf S500 balances volume level so people sitting far away or speaking quietly sound consistently loud and clear.
Full Duplex Communication
PowerConf S500 is able to relay sound from both ends simultaneously. Discussions are effortlessly efficient.
Business and Pleasure
Take a few minutes from your busy day to chill out with some music. The expertly tuned driver provides stunning sound no matter what you’re listening to.
Unlock the full professional experience by changing meeting mode and upgrading firmware.
Connect Up Your Way
Get a strong and reliable connection between your device and PowerConf S500 via either Bluetooth 5, dongle, or with USB-C cable (both included).
Keep talking without fear of your voice dropping out or distorting thanks to Bluetooth 5.
Use with all leading online conferencing services such as Zoom, Skype, Google Hangout, Facetime, WebEx, GotoMeeting, and Chromebox.
With 16 hours of play time, a protective speakerphone travel pouch, compact and premium design, ensure you can meet anywhere.
Get firmware and software updates using the AnkerWork app with a constantly growing arsenal of professional tools.
When pairing two PowerConf S500, one device will require a wired connection to a computer.
• Recommended for: Professional Personal Workspace, Medium or Large Meeting Room
• Suitable for Space: Up to 12 people
• Zoom Certification: Zoom Room
• Microphone Technology: VoiceRadar – Always Focus on the Voice Source
• Microphone Array: 4 Mic Array
• Connection Method: USB / Bluetooth / Dongle
• Mic Sample Rate: 32kHz Ultra HD Voice
• Battery: 6700mAh
• Playtime: 16 Hours
• Wireless Pairing: Yes (Primary S500 should be USB connected to the source PC)
• App: AnkerWork APP and PC Software
What’s in the box:-
• Anker PowerConf S500
• Travel Case
• USB-C Cable
• USB-C to USB-A adapter
• Bluetooth Dongle
• Welcome Guide
• 18 Month Limited Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical, power surges or power related issues and user damage.