From the Manufacturer
Smart Scale P2
Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation.
Health On Demand
The EufyLife app works with Smart Scale P2 to intelligently record and organize health data. The EufyLife app is compatible with devices running iOS 10.0+ and Android 5.0+.
An anti-slip finish and sleek rounded corners ensure you don’t slip or bump your feet into sharp corners.
Accurately measures weight from: 1) 0.2 lbs – 397 lbs; 2) 0.1 kg – 180 kg; 3) 0st: 0.2 lbs – 28st: 5 lbs
Get 15 detailed readings of your body including body weight, body Fat, BMI, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass and more. The ultra-sensitive surface of Smart Scale can detect subtle changes in your body weight accurately to 50g (0.1 lbs).
3D VIRTUAL MODEL
Watch your body’s progress throughout your fitness journey with a virtual, 3D model, featuring you. Enable this mode so your avatar will match proportions and measurements that you input, such as height, waist, arms, and more to give you a detailed visual of your changes.
THIRD-PARTY APP SYNCING
Connect to the EufyLife App using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and easily upload data. You can also sync EufyLife with Apple Health, Google Fit, or Fitbit to keep your progress all in one place.
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Add unlimited users to the app and track everyone’s personal fitness journey. With Baby mode or Pet mode, you can monitor the healthy, everyday growth of your baby or pet.
THOUGHTFUL AND RELIABLE
An IPX5 waterproof rating protects your Smart Scale from splashes of water, and the anti-slip finish with sleek rounded corners ensures you don’t slip or bump your feet into sharp corners.
1. Do not use this device if you are pregnant.
2. Not intended for use by professional athletes.
3. Body fat measurements intended for users above 13 years old.
4. Note: Standing on the scale with wet feet may affect the accuracy of measurements.
5. This product is not a medical device; the health data and suggestions provided are for reference only, not as a basis for diagnosis and treatment. For medical purposes, consult a professional.