From the Manufacturer
Bass that rocks, and ready to roll.
Introducing JBL TUNE110 in-ear headphones. They’re lightweight, comfortable and compact. Under the durable earpiece housing, a pair of 9mm drivers punch out some serious bass, reproducing the JBL Pure Bass sound you’ve experienced in concert halls, arenas and recording studios around the world. In addition, the single-button remote on a tangle-free flat cable lets you control music playback, as well as answer calls on the fly with a built-in microphone. Making the JBL TUNE110 your everyday companion for work, at home and on the road.
JBL Pure Bass Sound
For over 60 years, JBL has engineered the precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world. These in-ear headphones reproduce that same JBL sound, counting out bass that’s both deep and powerful.
1-button remote with microphone
Control music playback with a convenient one-button remote. Got an incoming call? Answer it on the fly with the built-in microphone.
Tangle-free flat cable
A flat cable that’s durable and won’t tangle up in knots.
• Ear tip material: Silicon
• Headphone cable length (cm): 111.3
• Headphone cable length (ft): 3.65
• Headphone cable length (m): 111.3
• Headphones jack type: 3.5 mm
• Driver size (mm): 9.0
• Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB): 96.0
• Dynamic frequency response range (Hz): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
• Impedance (ohms): 16.0
• Number of drivers per ear: 1.0
• Weight (g): 12.7
• Weight (oz): 0.45
• 1-Button Remote/ Mic: Yes
• Bixby: No
• Built-in Microphone: Yes
• Flat Cable: Yes
• Hands Free Call: Yes
• In-ear: Yes
• JBL Pure Bass Sound: Yes
• Siri/ Google Now: No
• Speed charge: No
What’s in the box?
• 1 pair of TUNE110 headphones
• Ear tips (S, M, L)
• Warning card
• Warranty card
• Limited 1-Year Warranty
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical, power surges or power related issues and user damage.