From the Manufacturer
UPGRADE VIDEO MEETINGS TO BUSINESS-CLASS
C930e is an advanced HD 1080p webcam that delivers high-resolution video in virtually any environment, including low-light and harshly backlit settings. H.264 video compression and a generously wide 90° field of view help make C930e the next best thing to being there in person.
PROFESSIONAL VIDEO MEETINGS START HERE
C930e delivers professional and reliable video-conferencing experience. HD 1080p/30 fps video enhanced by RightLight 2 and a high-precision lens deliver rich, high-resolution video quality in any environment. The premium image sensor consistently delivers HD quality without aliasing or blur, even when zoomed in
YOU. PERFECTLY FRAMED.
Frame yourself and your workspace perfectly with a generous 90° diagonal field of view, HD autofocus, pan, tilt, and 4x HD zoom. The undistorted wide field of view combined with the versatile digital zoom enable C930e to capture white board details and display physical objects with ease. The 90° dFOV is also ideal for including multiple participants on camera while observing appropriate physical distancing protocols.
COMMUNICATE WITH EXCEPTIONAL CLARITY
C930e features dual integrated omnidirectional mics that capture audio clearly from up to one meter away so conversations always sound natural and clear.
HIGH QUALITY, LOW BANDWIDTH
Elevate meeting productivity with a consistently smooth video stream, even when bandwidth is limited. C930e supports H.264 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and UVC 1.5 encoding to minimize dependence on computer and network resources to produce remarkably clear video at all times.
TAKE CONTROL WITH TUNE DESKTOP
The Logi Tune Desktop app simplifies personal device control and customization on select models, including C930e. The mini app works unobtrusively on your screen for uninterrupted video collaboration, providing zoom in/out, color presets, color adjustments, set manual focus, and enables easy download of firmware updates.
CERTIFIED FOR BUSINESS
C930e is Certified for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams®. Certifications and compatibility with other popular applications include BlueJeans, Cisco Webex™, Fuze, Google Meet™, GoToMeeting®, Lifesize Cloud, Pexip, RingCentral Video, Vidyo, and Zoom®.
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Securely mount C930e wherever it works best—laptop, display or tabletop—with the adjustable clip or affix to your own tripod with the integrated thread.
ATTACHABLE PRIVACY SHADE
A flippable lens shade is included with C930e to protect the lens and assure privacy and peace of mind when the webcam is not in use.
Dimensions including fixed mounting clip
• Height: 1.69 in (43 mm)
• Width: 3.70 in (94 mm)
• Depth: 2.80 in (71 mm)
• Cable length: 5 ft (1.5 m)
• Weight: 5.71 oz (162 g)
• Windows® 8 or later
• macOS® 10.7 or later
• Chrome™ OS Version 29.0.1547.70 and higher
• 2 GB RAM or more needed for 1080p video streaming
• 1GB is typically needed for streaming 720p
• USB-A port
• Compatible with Microsoft DirectShow
• Works with popular calling platforms
• All UVC apps
• H.264 for Skype for Business
• 1080p/30fps (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
• 720p/30fps (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients H.264 video compression
• Camera mega pixel: 3
• Focus type: Autofocus
• Lens type: Glass
• Built-in mic: stereo, dual omni-directional
• Mic range: Up to 3 ft (1 m)
• Diagonal field of view (dFoV): 90°
• Digital zoom: 4x
• USB connectivity: USB-A plug-and-play
• Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clarity in various lighting environments, even low light
• Optional Camera Settings application for control of pan, tilt, and zoom
• Attachable privacy shutter
• Tripod-ready universal mounting clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
• Webcam with 5 ft (1.5 m) attached USB-A cable.
• Attachable privacy shutter.
• User documentation.
• 12 Month Limited Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues.