From the Manufacturer
Boost Your Wi-Fi Coverage Up to 10,000 sq ft*
Tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? The TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
Super-Fast Speed Next Generation AC Wi-Fi
TP-Link’s RE450 comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, it’s 3 times faster than the standard 802.11n speeds. The RE450 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 1.75Gbps, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD/4K streaming, lag free gaming, large file downloads.
Gigabit Wired Speed
A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
Easy Installation & Quick Position
Easy Installation with RE Button
The extender RE450 works with any standard wireless router. Instantly connect the RE450 to a router by pressing the extender’s RE button followed by the router’s WPS button (if available).
Once connected with an existing router, you can take RE450 anywhere within the wireless range of the existing router, no more further configurations.
High Performance External Antennas
Three external dual band antennas (3 x 2dBi for 2.4GHz and 3 x 3dBi for 5GHz) boost your wireless coverage and reliability, helping your devices stay connected anywhere your network reaches.
High Speed Mode
High Speed mode maximizes overall performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it.
• Interface: 1 * 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
• Button: RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button, LED Button, Power Button
• Power Consumption: 9W（max power consumption）
• Standards & Protocols: IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 6.4x 3.0 x 2.6 in. (163 x 76.4 x 66.5mm)
• Antenna: 3* external
• Signal Rate: 5GHz:Up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz:Up to 450Mpbs
• Reception Sensitivity:
11a 6Mbps:[email protected]% PER
11a 54Mbps: [email protected]% PER
11ac HT20 mcs8: [email protected]% PER
11ac HT40 mcs9: [email protected]% PER
11ac HT80 mcs9: [email protected]% PER
11g 54M: [email protected]% PER
11n HT20 mcs7: [email protected]% PER
11n HT40 mcs7: [email protected]% PER
• Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
• Transmit Power: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5GHz)
• Wireless Modes: Range Extender
• Wireless Functions: Wireless Statistic, Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G WiFi band, High Speed Mode for great speed for HD Gaming and video, Access Control, LED Control, Domain Login Function
• Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
• Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
• System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
• Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~30°C (32°F~86°F), Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F), Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing, Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
• AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE450
• Quick Installation Guide