From the Manufacturer
Eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones
Tired of Wi-Fi dead zones in your home? The RE305 Range Extender connects to your Wi-Fi router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own while reducing signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office. The RE305’s profile function remembers previously paired wireless networks, meaning there is no need to reset the device when changing the paired router, you can simply unplug and plug it anywhere.
The device’s miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. What’s more, the RE305’s profile function remembers previously paired wireless networks, meaning there is no need to reset the device when changing the paired router, you can simply unplug and plug it anywhere to extend the wireless signal.
High-Speed Dual Band Wi-Fi for Better Connections
The RE305 lets you keep more devices connected at the same time with its 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps dual bands. Use the 2.4GHz band to send email and browse the web, and the 5GHz band for gaming and HD streaming.
Built-in Access Point Mode
RE305 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug the Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port to easily turn your wired internet connection into a dual band wireless access point.
Find the Best Location with the Smart Signal Indicator
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from the existing router at a glance. Easily to find the best place to position your range extender to extend your Wi-Fi.
With an Ethernet port, RE305 can function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like desktop, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
Easy Management and Remote Control
Use any mobile device to easily access and manage various features, including the LED Control function’s Night Mode, which allows you to enjoy a more peaceful night’s sleep.
• Interface: 1 * 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
• Button: WPS Button, Reset Button
• Power Consumption: 7.3W（max power consumption）
• Wireless Standards: IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 3.1 x 3.0 x 3.0 in. (80 x 78 x 77mm)
• Antenna: 2 * external
• Signal Rate: 5GHz:Up to 867Mbps | 2.4GHz:Up to 300Mpbs
• Reception Sensitivity:
– 11g 54M: -79dBm@10% PER
– 11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm@10% PER
– 11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm@10% PER
– 11a 6Mbps:-91dBm@10% PER
– 11a 54Mbps: -74dBm@10% PER
– 11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm@10% PER
– 11ac HT40 mcs9: -63dBm@10% PER
– 11ac HT80 mcs9: -59dBm@10% PER
• Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
• Transmit Power: <17dBm(2.4GHz) | <17dBm(5GHz)
• Wireless Modes: Range Extender/Access Point, Wireless Statistic, Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi band
• Wireless Functions: Wireless Statistic, Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi band, Access Control, LED Control, Domain Login Function
• Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
• Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
• System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
• Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F), Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F), Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing, Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
• AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE305
• Quick Installation Guide
• 12 Month Warranty*
* Warranty becomes null and void from electrical & power surges or power related issues.