From the Manufacturer
- More and more new laptops will come with Type C ports instead of standard USB A ports. We appreciate the ultra-slim, portable design. But soon found it a little inconvenient, reducing our work efficiency, because we can’t directly use a standard USB mouse, U disk on Type-C Laptop or Ultrabook
- This little adapter will solve this problem by adding a USB A port to your USB C enabled device, so you can connect standard USB peripherals such as thumb drives, USB hubs, printer cables, card readers, keyboards or mice, etc. to your USB C smartphone, tablet, PDA for data transfer
- For phones that support USB C OTG, this converter can turn your phone into a head unit, then you can enjoy movies or music directly from the USB drive
- You can also use a USB controller for gaming, typing with a keyboard, and more. The more convenient operation brings better work and entertainment experience
- This USB-C adapter is small in size, and when you are not using it, you can put it directly in your pocket or in a computer bag with your computer without taking up space
- For a better user experience, it is recommended that you use this product for data transfer instead of charging.
- For OTG function, please make sure your device has OTG enabled.
- For Nintendo Switch, OTG function can be used to connect mouse or keyboard, but not USB flash drive/hard drive to N-Switch.
What’s in the Box:
• 1 x Type-C to USB A OTG Adapter
• T1 x Lanyard
• Quick Guide